Friday, June 8, 2012

Smile :)

Smile. One simple word but has so many beautiful meanings inside it. I'd do anything just to make you smile.
I'll act like and idiot just to make you smile.
I'll jump from the top of the world just to make you smile.
I'll swim across the Antarctic just to make you smile.
I'll stay awake 24 hours ++ just to make you smile.
And I'll cry a river, if it make you smile.
Your smile makes me realize what is the true meaning of happiness.
Your smile shows me that life is so beautiful.
Your smile helps me find the way out from all of my problems.
Your smile shows me that my life's still worth living when I've hitched my low.
Your smile is the most wonderful gift God has given to me.
It breaks my heart into pieces when I see you sad.
It makes me fall appart when I see your tears.
So promise me one thing that you'll always smile no matter what.
Keep smilling my love, my friends.


SMILE!!!! :D




"Smile though your heart is aching.
Smile even though it's breaking."
Smile - Nat King Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment